Atlanta – Stonemark Management has announced the winners of its annual Stonemark Awards. The awards honor excellence in property management for the previous year. The honorees include people and communities exceeding the multifamily management company’s highest standards.
One apartment community stood out with four awards. Stonemark named Edgewater on Lanier Apartments in Gainesville, Georgia the Community of the Year. The company also honored Phai Phengsy as the top Service Manager. It also bestowed top honors for Highest Revenue Growth and Repair and Maintenance.
Here is the full list of individual winners, and the categories in which they are honored:
- Community Manager: Tracey Acey, Village on Riverwalk in College Park, Georgia
- Assistant Manager: Gladis Juarez, The 500 in Atlanta, Georgia
- Service Manager: Phai Phengsy, Edgewater on Lanier in Gainesville, Georgia
- Leasing Professional: Erica Santos: Brazos Crossing in Richwood, Texas
- Service Technician: Jeff Sands, University Gardens in Athens, Georgia
- Team Player of the Year: Sally Thompson, The 500 in Atlanta, Georgia
- Corporate Employee of the Year: Marie Tate, Accountant in Atlanta, Georgia
- Rookie of the Year – Maintenance: Reginald Gunn, The Residences at Glen Oaks in Jackson, Mississippi
- Rookie of the Year – Office: Elizabeth Vasquez, The Rey on Reynolds in Duluth, Georgia
The winning multifamily communities are:
- Community of the Year: Edgewater on Lanier, Gainesville, Georgia
- Highest Revenue Growth: Edgewater on Lanier in Gainesville, Georgia
- Highest Net Operating Income (NOI): Estates at Perimeter in Augusta, Georgia
- Lowest Delinquency: Forest Pointe in Walterboro, South Carolina
- Highest Economic Occupancy: Camellia Trace in Jackson, Tennessee
- Lowest Repair and Maintenance: Edgewater on Lanier in Gainesville, Georgia
- Best Reputation (Three-way tie in alphabetical order): Fox Run in Camden, South Carolina; Jasmine Cove in Simpsonville, South Carolina; and The Palms at Cinco Ranch in Richmond, Texas
- Customer Service Excellence: 2800 McFarland in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Marketing Excellence: Fox Run in Camden, South Carolina
About The Stonemark Group
The Stonemark Group focuses on the acquisition, financing, ownership, management and disposition of multifamily real estate investments in the Southeast, Texas and the Mid-Atlantic. The group includes Atlanta-based Stonemark Equities and award-winning Stonemark Management. For more information, visit stonemarkmanagementllc.com.