May 31, 2020
Atlanta (June 2020) –Multifamily real estate firm Stonemark Management honored its best employees and communities in its 2020 awards ceremony May 28. Held online due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the annual ceremony recognized teams and individuals who excel in property management, maintenance, financial performance, marketing and other areas.
“I want to congratulate everyone for all their hard work,” said Stonemark CEO Michael Taylor. “This will give us the motivation to achieve great things in our bright future.”
The winning communities and people include:
• Community of the Year: Cedar Point Apartments, Roanoke, Virginia
• Community Manager of the Year: Ayana McAdory, Parkway Grand Apartments, Decatur, Georgia
• Leasing Professional of the Year: Deshavian Smith, Parkway Grand Apartments, Decatur, Georgia
• Team Player of the Year: Lianna Fooks from Windsor Hall Apartments, Atlanta, Georgia
• Service Manager of the Year: Yuneski Ortiz, Viera Bayside Apartments, St. Petersburg, Florida
• Service Technician of the Year: Danny Mejia, The Oaks at Holcomb Bridge Apartments, Roswell, Georgia
• Rookie of the Year-Maintenance: Clifton Stovall from Corner Stone Apartments, Montgomery, Alabama
• Rookie of the Year-Office: Yvonne Bristow, Fields One Center Apartments, Montgomery, Alabama
One corporate employee was honored. The Corporate Office Employee of the Year Award went to Director of Training & Development Luisa Luperdi for her many innovations.
Five teams received awards based on financial performance. The categories and communities are:
•Highest Revenue Growth for 2019 vs. 2018: Oaks at Holcomb Bridge Apartments, Roswell, Georgia
•Highest Net Operating Income Growth: Mayfair Lofts Apartments, Spartanburg, South Carolina
•Lowest Delinquency: Vinings at Carolina Bays Apartments, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
•Highest Economic Occupancy: Mayfair Lofts Apartments, Spartanburg, South Carolina
•Lowest Repair & Maintenance Cost Per Unit: University Gardens Apartments, Athens, Georgia
Three communities received awards for their exceptional marketing efforts:
•Marketing Excellence: The 500 Apartments, Atlanta, Georgia
•Best Online Reputation: Fox Run Apartments, Camden, South Carolina
•Customer Service Excellence: Jasmine Cove Apartments, Simpsonville, South Carolina
In addition to the awards, each office received a catered lunch courtesy of the company.
“Congratulations to all of the nominees and award winners,” concluded Stonemark President Walt Lamperski. “You produce great results out in the field and I am thankful for that. We are very blessed to be working with you.”
About The Stonemark Group
The Stonemark Group focuses on the acquisition, financing, ownership, management and disposition of multifamily real estate investments in the Southeast, Texas and the Mid-Atlantic. The group includes Atlanta-based Stonemark Equities and Stonemark Management. For more information, visit stonemarkmanagementllc.com.
Media Contact: Terri Thornton 404-932-4347 Terri@TerriThornton.com