Stonemark Management, a national multi-family management company seeks a highly motivated experienced Leasing Consultant to join our team at Lookout Hollow Apartment Homes.
As the first impression of the property, you must present a level of professionalism and unparalleled customer service! If you are interested in an environment that offers new opportunities/experiences every day please read further.
We offer a competitive hourly salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), bonus potential, vacation and sick time, and continued education and training, as well as many other benefits.
Responsible for conducting tours with prospects, answering calls, entering maintenance work orders, replying to email leads, preparing leases, and assisting the property manager with the day-to-day operation of the property.
• Understands and complies with Fair Housing laws and standards
• Must be able to interact with residents and prospective applicants in a friendly, inviting, and professional manner.
• Maintains prospect, traffic and leasing data
• Assists in tenant screening and processing of credit checks
• Prepares lease documentation and completes move-in procedures
• Assists residents with maintenance requests
• Handles telephone calls and on-site traffic
• Assists with marketing to include preparation of flyers, newsletters and market surveys
• Assists Property Manager in all aspects of property management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
•Onesite experience preferred.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be very organized, professional, friendly, enthusiastic and diligent.
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
• At least one years experience in leasing consultant, marketing, and/or related sales experience a plus.
Interested candidates may apply by emailing your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug free Workplace.
We are a real estate company focused on the acquisition, financing, ownership, management and disposition of apartment communities. We are a versatile company located throughout the United States that provides great opportunities for individuals who exemplify professionalism through honest and ethical behavior.
Is to hire and attain enthusiastic individuals and reward them with exceptional experiences that are further enhanced with excellent training, support and market-competitive benefits. Come grow with us!