DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF A WINNING TEAM AT A NATIONAL MULTI-FAMILY MANAGEMENT COMPANY?
Stonemark Management LLC, seeks a highly motivated, fast paced, and experienced Assistant Manager to join our team. If you are interested in an environment that offers new opportunities/experiences every day please read further.
We offer a competitive hourly rate and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), apartment discount, vacation and sick time, and continued education and training, as well as many other benefits.
· Pre-qualify prospects, show and lease apartments.
· Act as Community Bookkeeper; post rental payments, code and pay invoices, prepare monthly billing for each apartment, adjust delinquent accounts, settle delinquent accounts, prepare late notices and file evictions.
· Develop marketing strategies for leasing apartments and establish leasing goals.
· Provide superior resident services, solve day-to-day problems and maintain good relations with residents.
· Ensure the timely completion of forms and reports.
· Enter new lease data information, including lease terms, amount of rent, demographic information, etc.
· Monitor Lease Expiration Report.
· Shop competition and prepare monthly Market Survey.
· Inspect vacant apartments for damage and cleanliness as described in Move-In/Move-Out Procedures.
· Develop ideas for improving operations and profitability.
· Associates degree or equivalent preferred.
· Minimum of 1 year experience as an Assistant Manager.
· Accounting experience preferred
· Customer Service skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Highly detailed and organized.
· Team player with positive can-do attitude .
· Must be available to work weekends and Holidays
Interested applicants please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer and; Drug free Workplace.
Must submit to pre-employment drug test and background check
We are a real estate company focused on the acquisition, financing, ownership, management and disposition of apartment communities. We are a versatile company located throughout the United States that provides great opportunities for individuals who exemplify professionalism through honest and ethical behavior.
Is to hire and attain enthusiastic individuals and reward them with exceptional experiences that are further enhanced with excellent training, support and market-competitive benefits. Come grow with us!