DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF A WINNING TEAM AT A NATIONAL MULTI-FAMILY MANAGEMENT COMPANY?
Stonemark Management, LLC, a national multi-family management company seeks a highly motivated Service Supervisor to join our team at The Hollows Apartment Homes. Ideal candidates must be people-oriented with technical aptitude, strong organizational, and make-ready skills. Candidate must be capable of working with little or no supervision and be able to work outside in all weather conditions and to perform physically difficult work. If you are interested in an environment that offers new opportunities/experiences every day please read further.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), bonus potential, vacation and sick time, and continued education and training, as well as many other benefits.
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in preserving and maintaining physical facilities and grounds within the community so they are safe and aesthetically appealing to current and prospective residents.
· Assists in all aspects of the community's maintenance, including: grounds, interior painting, custodial, preventive, corrective, deferred, and emergency maintenance.
· Supervises and establishes daily work schedule for maintenance staff.
· Provides service to residents, and repair work on vacant apartments in a prompt and professional manner.
· Approves expenditures within the guidelines of the approved budget.
Performs other duties as assigned or which are inherent to the position.
Assists the Community Manager in performing his or her duties.
Experience/Skills: (At least 5 years supervisory experience required. Experience in property rehabs required.)
· EPA Certification - Universal Level required.
· Must be people oriented with technical aptitude and strong organizational and make-ready skills.
· Must have experience in overseeing interior and exterior renovation projects.
· Must have experience working on heat pump systems.
· Must be able to use all types of hand and power tools, Freon recovery machinery, air conditioning gauges, and vacuum pumps.
· Must be available for after hour's emergency calls, including weekends and holidays if needed.
· Experience in Onesite and Ops is preferred.
· Interested applicants please email your resume
· EOE/Drug free Workplace.
· Must submit to a background check and drug testing
We are a real estate company focused on the acquisition, financing, ownership, management and disposition of apartment communities. We are a versatile company located throughout the United States that provides great opportunities for individuals who exemplify professionalism through honest and ethical behavior.
Is to hire and attain enthusiastic individuals and reward them with exceptional experiences that are further enhanced with excellent training, support and market-competitive benefits. Come grow with us!