Stonemark Management, a national multi-family management company, has an opening for a highly skilled, part-time Service (Punch) Technician working 30 hours a week to join our team at Parkway Grand Apartment Homes. Ideal candidates must be people oriented with technical aptitude and strong organizational and make-ready skills. Must be capable of working with little or no supervision, and be able to work outside, in all weather conditions and to perform physically difficult work.This position will also include painting. If you are interested in an environment that offers new opportunities/experiences everyday, please read further.
Position Summary:Assists the Service Supervisor in preserving and maintaining physical facilities and grounds within the community so that they are safe and aesthetically appealing to residents and prospective residents by performing the following duties.
•Assists in other types of maintenance as needed.
•Provides service to residents in a prompt and professional manner.
•Provides repair work on vacant apartments in a timely fashion.
•Completes service requests in a timely manner.
•Completes preventive maintenance checklist.
•Performs on-call duty for emergency or when assigned.
•Assists Service Supervisor in completing projects
• Must have HVAC Certification.
• Minimum two years in a service position at an apartment community or a related position.
• EPA Certification - Type I and Type II preferred.
• Organization skills and attention to detail are essential.
• Must be mechanically inclined.
• Knowledge of plumbing, heating, air conditioning, construction and electrical.
• Must be able to use all types of hand and power tools, freon recovery machinery, air conditioning gauges and vacuum pumps.
• Must be able to work some weekends and holidays and available for emergency after hours calls.
• EOE/Drug free Workplace. Must submit to a background check and drug testing.
We are a real estate company focused on the acquisition, financing, ownership, management and disposition of apartment communities. We are a versatile company located throughout the United States that provides great opportunities for individuals who exemplify professionalism through honest and ethical behavior.
Is to hire and attain enthusiastic individuals and reward them with exceptional experiences that are further enhanced with excellent training, support and market-competitive benefits. Come grow with us!